Arti kata Demand dan Definisi dari kata Demand:
De mand , n. F. demande, fr. demander. See Demand, v. t.
1. The act of demanding; an asking with authority; a peremptory urging of a claim; a claiming or challenging as due; requisition; as, the demand of a creditor; a note payable on demand.
The demand is by the word of the holy ones.
Dan. iv. 17.
He that has confidence to turn his wishes into demands will be but a little way from thinking he ought to obtain them.
2. Earnest inquiry; question; query.
3. A diligent seeking or search; manifested want; desire to posses; request; as, a demand for certain goods; a person s company is in great demand.
In 1678 came forth a second edition Pilgrim s Progress with additions; and the demand became immense.
4. That which one demands or has a right to demand; thing claimed as due; claim; as, demands on an estate.
5. (Law) (a) The asking or seeking for what is due or claimed as due. (b) The right or title in virtue of which anything may be claimed; as, to hold a demand against a person. (c) A thing or amount claimed to be due.