Arti kata Translation dan Definisi dari kata Translation:
Trans la tion (?), n. F. translation, L. translatio a transferring, translation, version. See Translate, and cf. Tralation.
1. The act of translating, removing, or transferring; removal; also, the state of being translated or removed; as, the translation of Enoch; the translation of a bishop.
2. The act of rendering into another language; interpretation; as, the translation of idioms is difficult.
3. That which is obtained by translating something a version; as, a translation of the Scriptures.
4. (Rhet.) A transfer of meaning in a word or phrase, a metaphor; a tralation. Obs.
5. (Metaph.) Transfer of meaning by association; association of ideas.
6. (Kinematics) Motion in which all the points of the moving body have at any instant the same velocity and direction of motion; — opposed to rotation.